School Vision & Values
Aim high and believe, learn and achieve.
At King George V it is our aim that:
At King George V everyone thrives and fulfils their potential
In order to achieve this vision, we strive for our school to be a school which:
- Is reflective, ambitious and relentless in its drive for continual improvement and excellence
- Is a challenging, stimulating and rewarding place for children and staff to learn and work
- Supports children to be happy, curious, positive, and resilient with high self- esteem and self-belief, who love to learn, contribute fully and achieve well
- Encourages children to develop as confident learners who learn well with and from others, enjoy challenge and appreciate constructive criticism, understand the learning process, are resilient and recognise that success comes through effort, practice and perseverance.
- Offers an attractive, safe, stimulating environment for teaching, learning and play, and is well organised, staffed and managed to achieve the highest standards
- Provides a dedicated team of staff who are committed to developing children’s knowledge, skills, attitudes and understanding and inspires them to enjoy learning, achieve success and feel content and fulfilled
- Is inclusive, with high aspirations and ambition for all pupils and enables each and every pupil to make the very best progress and achieve the very best results they are capable of
- Recognises and celebrates success
- Provides full and genuine equality of opportunity for all
- Has the full confidence of parents and carers who work with the school in positive partnership and are involved in decisions affecting their children's education and learning.